Centre for Child Rights (CFCR) team calls for interested candidates to apply for the position of Associate Editors (AE).
There is a vacancy for three Associate Editors.
Centre for Child Rights (CFCR) is a new initiative and cell set up by the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University. It aims to support and strengthen child protection rights and structures in and around the vicinity of our campus.
Call for Editors
The AE’s role at CFCR shall be to review the submitted blogs.
The tenure of an AE will be for three months, with the option of further extension subject to performance.
Roles and Responsibility
- Making primary decisions on the merit of a written piece.
- Send conditional acceptance and written feedback for improving an article.
- Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comment and book reviews.
- Other miscellaneous editorial tasks.
Benefits and Privileges
- Editor’s name and affiliation will be listed on our Social Media.
- Editors can publish 1 blog on contemporary relevant issues after getting acceptance.
- Testimonial letters will be provided confirming editorial collaboration with CFCR, UILS, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Your application should consist of:
- A Curriculum Vitae (Not More than Two Pages)
- Statement of Purpose (about 500 words)
- Write-Up (Blog Style) (about 1000 words) (Detailed research papers are not accepted)
All those interested can submit their CVs along with a writing sample and SOP at email@example.com. The last date for applying is 5th May, 2021.
Preference for AE will be given to those who have had prior experience in areas of Laws regarding Child Rights through publications, research experience, internships, etc. or who has served as a member of the Editorial Board.
For any queries, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly refer Legal Sarcasm as source of information
READ ALSO- Internship Opportunity at Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Delhi [2 Months; Stipend Rs. 10k/Month]: Apply by April 30